Wednesday, January 22, 2014

JuJu


JuJu & PaPa celebrate their 50th ! wedding anniversary at Lake Creek Lodge, Camp Sherman OR 7/13
I hadn't planned on taking the whole of January 2014 off from reporting on happenings at Chez StanMinn, but I've become quite Jet Set this month.
Turns out I'm joining a few other members of the family to celebrate my mother's 70th! birthday at exotic ports of call.
Conflicted by what I've always considered to be a floating pollution factory and fleeting quality time spent with far-flung relatives, thrift and blood won me over.
Therefore, I'll leave with you some random pictures of the Beasties and thank you for your patience as I whoop it up before returning to the arduous task of documenting tales from The Redneck Shire.

Zabby Dog was there, too!


After several costly visits to the DVM, we still don't know what's wrong with my precious Chutney.


I just KNEW she'd go at it when we were gone, poor thing
Guest Moe, who's done worn himself out welcoming in the New Year '14
Ed supervises the craft table during the NYE '14 party

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?