Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Samhain

I got a little further this year with decorations for the season, but it's not much to write home about.
I'll post some pix along with what the place looks like now that fall has finally arrived.
Enjoy!
*Update*
Entry fail. Apparently I do not have anything much to add as I was more interested in disassembling said decor than taking photos, even tho' there really wasn't a lot there to begin with.

Autumn still life w/ late blooming glad and cat head shaped cherry tomato



This green arachnid is alive and found its way to the fake web completely not encouraged by me, cuz yuck, spiders, eeewwww




Houdina & the only woolly bear caterpillar I saw this year. I have a pal who can predict the winter weather from the striping- gonna be fairly mild


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?