And I don't think Summer's yet to give up the ghost, either.
It's been in the high 80s/low 90s this week, with the start of September even more glorious than last year.
Thank you, Global Warming.
The rains will be here soon, which truth be told, I don't mind at all- enjoy, actually.
But there's still some nice-weather stuff to do, so if you need me, I'll be outside in the hammock catching up on my reading.
And Fantasy Football.
Here are a few pictures of something amazing growing in the front bed I'm pretty sure I didn't plant, and have no idea what it could be.
Pretty far out, nonetheless.
And it looks like Those Damn Hens are enjoying the last vestiges of brilliant skies, too.
Despite losing daylight at an exponential rate, they're still able to make a hella mess of what's left of the landscaping mulch from July's whirlwind beautification project.
No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?